Sunday, February 22, 2015

Amope Electric Foot File Review

 
Hello Beauties!
 
A few months ago I saw an as seen on TV advertisement for a really awesome looking foot file. But it wasn't a normal foot file, it was an electric one! It was basically an electric sander for your feet!
 
 
This little gizmo is FANTASTIC. I couldn't recommend it more! It does and amazing job at removing any rough dead skin from your feet while not hurting them at all. You can use this only on the bottom and sides of your feet, but not the top (not that you would really have that much dead skin on the top of your foot.) But it is great for getting all around your heels, on the sides, and around the toes. It is a very customizable device to fit your specific needs in a foot file.
Its super fast and has a sleek design that is also very functional. The coarse roller, which is the part that sands the skin, is removable, washable, and replaceable. This is also very easy to clean. You can remove and rinse the roller, and use a damp cloth to wipe the rest of the device.
The great thing about this is that once you but the initial device, you only need replacement rollers for it, and batteries. Also there is an optional foot cream by Amope, which I haven't tried.
The only negative thing I can think of about this product is the price. This device costs $50 depending on where you buy it. At the drugstore I work at, it is commonly on sale for $40. But as I said earlier, once you buy this device you only have to repurchase replacement heads which cost $20 for 2 heads.  I don't use this daily, but for the time that I've had it, I haven't had to buy any replacement heads yet, so I know they do last a while. Also, I know there are other cheaper versions of this, but I haven't tried any of them so I can't put my two cents in for that. All I know is that this foot file works, and it is quick and easy.
Here is where I would normally insert before and after pictures of my feet using the foot file, but because I think feet are creepy, I'll just let you Google that.
I hope you guys give this a try, I know you won't regret it. Leave a comment letting me know what you think if you've tried it!
 
Best Wishes,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment